Friday, January 30, 2009

You will absolutely NOT believe this!

Yes!! Another 'believer moment' ~ such an embarrassment of riches! Thank you Lord!! I just went out to finish my 'chopping-the-ice-off-the front-walk' project. Sigh. As I was getting started, one of the young men who is working on the rebuilding/remodeling the house two doors down from me came out & asked if I wanted some help. (What do you think I said?! heh) As he was chipping & chopping & scooping & flipping the ice he noticed the sign I have on my deck. Joshua 24:15d ~ "...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." His comment was "I really like your sign, that is what we do at my house, we serve the Lord." We smiled knowing smiles at each other, while I tried not to slip on the ice from surprise. That makes four times since December 15th, see here, here and here!

1 comment:

artstew said...

The warmth of the moment probably did more melting of the ice than all your chip-chopping could ever do. Well, maybe not real melting, but certainly the warmth was very real. Gal. 6:10 - Thank you, Lord.