Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mind of Christ

1 Corinthians 2: 16

"For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Isaiah 40:13

Who has directed the Spirit of the Lord, or as his counselor has instructed?

John 15:15

No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.

Romans 11:34-36

"For who has know the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?"
"Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?"
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.
To Him be glory forever. Amen.

Utterly humbling. To think that Almighty God has given such a treasure to be housed in such an earthen vessel. My natural mind cannot comprehend that vast truth. But "we have the mind of Christ." Thanks be to God. AMEN.

1 comment:

lynmeryl said...

Such Scriptures leaves one humbled and exalted at the same time.